HI All
I am working to clean the virus off my computer.  I am sorry if these emails
infected any of your computers.

I used Spybot Search and Destroy to root out the Trojan that infected my
machine.

Sincerely
Pete

P.S. Thanks Ant for bring the infection to my attention

deleted, my service provider will not receive mails with that link in,
regarding it a spam.

>            Tue,
20 Dec 2011 3:04:54
>Pete's computer is infected.
>
>When I clicked on the link in that message, my anti-virus programme
stepped in and warned me that it was a malicious programme.