Leo

An excellent question.
On kicking it around a little my cognitions was about why I got the problem in
the first place.  I have several projects I am working on that are taking a lot
of time to complete and are getting wearisome(leg 4). Those games being no fun
I was ready for a game that i could do quickly and succeed at(new junior
universe and leg 1).

Along comes a hack of my email account and I know precisely what to do about
this new problem.  It is very important and must get fixed quickly so as not to
inconvenience others. So I am justified in dropping all those boring projects
to handle the hack.

Hack handled, I feel good about that quick win.  Now back to the real work.

Sincerely
Pete