Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Tipon <pti...@proftitleserv.com>
Date: January 18, 2012 10:26:42 PM PST
To: leo.faulha...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TROM1] Trom Digest, Vol 90, Issue 12

Just want to remind you that the Theta-Mest-Theory is a theory. This is not derogatory, LRH call it a theory himself. Would real knowledge mean being
knowledgeable about a theory?

Leo Faulhaber

Hi Leo,

I've been really busy and couldn't answer back right away.

Yes, Theta-MEST is a theory. It couldn't be anything but. The reason I see for this is that Theta cannot be quantified whereas MEST can. There are also no absolutes as Ron says but that is wrong. In MEST there are absolutes with subjects and groups. A simple example is a round peg cannot be fit into a square hole. Geoffrey Filbert also said that things are an absolute under certain conditions in the MEST Universe.

When it comes to Theta, we look at that as a static, a zero. A nothing at no place at any time or thru all time. To some degree that is an absolute but how does one compare apples to nothing, oranges to nothing. Therefore when one has the subject Theta-MEST, there is no discussion, there are no comparisons. All we know is that Theta does exist. What that existence is cannot be defined. There is discussion about what Theta can do and what Theta is capable of but that becomes very limited too. When you start at zero, a nothing, any change from that is on the order of 0 to infinity. Therefore any change is of infinite magnitude. Then one runs into the problem of quantifying infinity. It's quite a conundrum.

That has been Theta's biggest problem also. He knew he could do things. He knew he could be infinite cause in the MEST Universe and he proceeded on that basis. Theta ran into trouble when he realized there was also the idea of effect once something was cause. Theta never saw the need to have and use logic. It just wasn't necessary. It just was not in the cards for infinite cause. Without logic and understanding, Theta could not resolve the result of cause creates an effect. Theta and also one then sits in the whatever of the cause which is the effect and considers, that is not necessary to know about. After all I am infinite cause. Now we see the ultimate truth of ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Theta got to the corruption phase all in one step. The idea that one's effect does not matter. Theta just kept creating creating creating, being cause cause cause in the MEST Universe. Obviously that's how the MEST Universe got here and one of the reasons it just stays here and keeps getting bigger and bigger. Theta could not accept being the effect. He couldn't loose his creations and pushed against or pulled in effects at will. This action too has now manifest itself into more new problems. On and on down the spiral.

With TROM, with Auditing with meditation with all sorts of practices one can get relief and at times go external to all but to stay external and be able to use one's abilities without getting into the downward spiral with no way to hop off, one must also know and understand the logic of the situation.

Little did he realize nor was he concerned enough to realize, it's different this time, Hey! I'm working in the MEST Universe. This is where logic needs to come into play. Understanding of the situation in the MEST Universe needs to be considered and added into the logic, the equation. If you ever get to being just a Thetan again, remember, it does matter wherein and with what you are operating.

After one's aberrations both voluntary and involuntary are eliminated, then one as Theta now needs to go all the way back and start from the beginning to know and then understand what here and now is going on. This is probably why Dennis with his TROM used the "Know to Mystery Scale'" as his final step, Level 5. Ron put it in terms of Theta reclaiming the use of his powers but now becoming smart and experienced. The all-powerful being rather stupid all the way up to this threshold and ready to step thru and out.

I advise one and all to realize it is more than handling the mind. Once one no longer operates needing that appendage, one better use other abilities rather than solely, 'I'm all powerful'. If not, one will be right back into the quagmire.

Theta is smart, he must come to the point of knowing that is an ability and must also be employed.

Paul, Level 5 in progress