From: Pete McLaughlin
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 22:28 PM
To: TROM
Subject: [TROM1] "The Secret "and TROM

I just watched a very interesting dvd titled "The Secret".  (the wikipedia page
for it is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_%282006_film%29 )  You
can get it used from amazon for about $5.00.

The film develops the "The Law of Attraction" which is that whatever you put
your attention on you will get.

I was struck by how well the film motivates me to get going on doing RI so as
to visualize the things i want to have in life "wealth health happiness and
good relations with others". The film is exceptionally motivational.

Chekc it out.

Keep on TROMing
Pete