Hi Paul
These are very good cognitions on games. Being stuck in a viewpoint is of
course compulsively playing a game.
Dennis presented TROM for human beings to erase their minds so he did not point
out that once we stop playing games we will be in a state of just "Being"
without any doing or having.  I recall he suggested this is a good place to
park for a while if the earth gets to radioactive to play a decent game in.
Radiation will fade after a few hundred years.
Colleen's example of a comb hits on this point also. We are each teeth in the
comb ignoring the fact that we a all really the one being "the comb". As the
teeth we can do battle with each other. Once we realize we are all the comb
then the games end. It's no fun playing by yourself alone.
Excellent realization that the junior universes are steps on Geoffery Phillips
extended tone scale. As you work up from sex to know you rise to the top which
is just "being" which Dennis labeled Nirvanah.
You are making great progress.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

Sent from my iPad