HI All
  The Clearbird who wrote out a non Scientology processing system to teach and
deliver auditing has come out with a site that proposes to deliver Goals
Problem Mass processing (GPM).  This is the technology that Dennis Stephens
found had left him with unresolved case.  Clearbird states on his website that
he had the same problem with COS GPM processing and he believes he has solved
the problem of delivering GPM auditing.
  I reviewed his site and found he only presents half of the postulate failure
cycle.  I wrote him advising of this gap in his method and offered the TROM
materials to help get his GPM auditing complete.  Hopefully he will adopt the
level 5 postulate failure chart and use that as his guide to auditing. I will
let you know if he responds.

In the mean time you can read over his website here.  I found it very
interesting.

http://completeyourbridge.org/index.html

Keep on TROMing
Pete