Hi xrizfz
What i am finding interesting about the DEEP processing is the similarity
between DEEP and TROM.  Both are saying that the basic problem of the mind are
the postulate conflicts it contains and these can be found by looking at the
characters the PC is having difficulty with throughout life.

The independent discovery of the same condition by separate therapists
validates TROM.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

Sent from my iPad