I looking for some advice concerning two things:

1. When I am doing Level 2 I am immediately starting to yawn
and it last untill end of session. Nothing else happens. No other
negative sensations or other changing appears.
And it happens all the time. I am yawning hard at least one time or even
two times per minute. This also happens few years ago during
dianetics auditing.
I know that yawning is sign of releasing of mental masses, but I
am yawning even if I am thinking about processing, during my normal
activities: working, walking, driving.
Now I am asking is it normal? Is simply yawning without any other
side effect is sign of well processing?

I teach my wife to do Level 2, and she never yawn. Also no other negative
emotions, no sensations, only cognitions.
Is cognition is counting as "change"? I think yes, but I am looking for advice.

[My advice is simple, there is no need to put any attention on it. The difference is not an indicator of anything except that you are two different people. At some time in the future I'm sure you will have cognitions and your wife will have yawns.]

2. I can't understand level 5 and postulate failure cycle chart. I know that the chart is crucial, but I am not understand how to work with it. Also, I know that is too early for me, but I want at least to understand it theoretically.

[Where and with what are you having a problem with? Go back to the beginning of the section where you started having a problem and look for something specific that you may not fully understand and ask a question about that.]

My intuition tells me that TROM is the best way for spiritual development, and I am looking for way to learn it and practicing it at the best possible way.

[Very good.  Keep on TROMing]

I will be greatfull if you, more experienced TROM practitioners give me some
usefull data.

Best regards,
Valentino

Paul/Level 5 in progress