Yes, I heard of someone who went clear with EFT.  What of Idenics exactly
did you use?

Also I find the best undercut for myself, even after CCHs (mind was still
noisy and was still out/int dramatizing) is Sedona Method and realizing
that Lester Levenson, in his own right, had likewise (with Dennis) nulled
or resolved his mind and then spent a few decades showing people how it is
done.

EFT and Sedona Method also have an advantage over TROM initially in that
they both have large, smoothed out support groups, forums, coaches,
teachers.

The only reason I prefer SM over EFT is that I'm lazy and I don't even have
to lift a hand to tap myself  :-)  However, the tapping is meridian based
and helps one to stay focused.

I even know of someone who is combining EFT and SM, probably a good idea
for some.

At the end of the day, when all is quiet in the mind, I still yearn to
finish off the work with Dennis' more concise tracking back through to the
way we came from.

Thank you for posting the good news about not necessarily needing the CCHs.

best,
colleen