Hello Leoncio,

thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you liked the transcript and the
'come-on' questions.

Now, concerning your question about ionisation: you will find the information
you're looking for in the
tape entitled '04 Expanding the Background on Level 5'.

On the TROMhelp website you'll find it on the page 'Supplemental Lectures 2'.

Denis starts talking about ionisation two minutes into the tape and returns to
the subject
a couple of times throughout the tape.

He also mentions ionisation briefly in the tape '01 Goals Package Construction
at Level 5B'
You'll also find that tape under 'Supplemental Lectures 2' on the TROMhelp
page.

These are the only two tapes I can think of right now where Denis talks about
ionisation.
There may be others--I haven't listened to all of the tapes yet. But these two
are a good starting point.

As far as I know, 'ionise a mass black' means that if you put a postulate
(e.g. 'to hate') into a mass on Level 5
it will turn the mass black in colour. If it turns black it means that goals
package cannot be erased. Same with
white: if the postulate you put into a mass ionises it white, it means the mass
turns white in colour. A mass ionised
white means the goals package can be erased.

This is my own understanding of it, so don't take my word for it. Check the
tapes and also look it up in the manual. I think
it's mentioned in the manual, too.

If you're more comfortable with written English as opposed to spoken (e.g. on a
tape), I can start
transcribing the tape that deals with ionisation for you. Just let me know.

My goal is to get all tapes transcribed eventually, and perhaps create an index
or a 'guide to the tapes', so
someone looking for a specific piece of information within the tapes can find
it easily and quickly.

I hope this helped.

Take care, and good TROMing.

Harry