translation of the german text

I truely years long genuine Scientology a ' ' glaeubige' '. All on
Policy, haende away of Sqiereln, LRH is SOURCE, CoS Managment always is
in right, in always is in injustice etc.

I experienced last week by a coincidence over Debie Cook, Marty Rathburn and
Tom Rinders Schicsall in CoS and read since one week I reports of
people with aenlichen experiences, old timer stories etc. By these reports I
have myself to withdraw opened from the CoS and step a Freezone group. I do not
have money for CoS Bridge and I do not want this Bridge now to
make, there I experiencing have that the CoS LRH Tech changed after
Miscaviges instructions. I abgentrent myself from CoS.  I look for a way at
which I, as normal humans with normal incomes (no
lawyer or Artzt) in Croatia spirituel to grow can. It gefaelt me which I in
TROM read:
' ' Thus, the technology OF the mind must fuel element usable on
either A CO audit basis (people helping each more other free
themselves OF load/stress) or on A DO-it-yourself
basis ' ' From this reasons I moechte this technology try out

Many Grueese

Aleksandar