Per Dennis, a games matrix starts with a positive, and I once told a being
I wanted to make the game lighter and he doubted me and I asked him with
regard to that doubt what incident was he stuck in and we ran it out.  And,
yes, I know this is all a story and none of us really exist, so that is for
entertainment purposes only -- for those who still like to re-hash the old
stories  :-)

However, I do appreciate all the different aspects of my Self that I see in
the "Not Selfs" in my space.

I am doing a formal scientology ethics cycle and had to do the Doubt
formula on the way through it.  Which got me stuck on an O/W writeup chain
gang now, lol!  Now I remember why I hated ethics cycles in the Church  :-)

Soberly, it did sober me up to a more true assessment, and I now wonder why
Dennis does not recommend something to help a person handle continuing
overts, which might keep the TROM techniques from working for a person??

--
*- i - *