From: jago...@tiscali.it
To: trom@lists.newciv.org
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 19:05:38 +0200
Subject: [TROM1] Trom Digest, Vol 94, Issue 11

Il giorno 23/mag/12, alle ore 14:00, trom-requ...@lists.newciv.org ha
scritto:

> For me doubt is kind of a confusion. One does not know yet to which
> postulate one shall stick.

yes ,
maybe, but I was wondering about one ability of life "TO BRING
SOMETHING INTO EXISTENCE".
Why I don't bring into existence a lake , or a bucket of gold ? or
create a bird just breathing into some clay ?
At which level of creative are we as human kind ? pretty low , isn't
it ?
my focus is how to raise the ability to create and yes to do what
people call "miracles".
we are supposed to do it . somehing keep us in a state of little
creativity.
Oh yes we can create our day ! wake up, wash your face , make
breakfast, go to work , take the car, pay your taxes ,go back
home,have a dinner , goto to sleep . that is a rpison what people
create with this kind of life style. ?
really we the people don't bring into existence anything , we just run
the program written into our DNA.
we have to get above of the human kind , aren't we  life ?
mind programming is written into the DNA , (see Greg Braden , Bruce
Lipton )and we run programs written by others.
I want to use TROM as a tool to rewrite the code into the DNA.
Dennis says that "the Double Bind " is a deadly device, it kills you.
(level six).It is two postulates bonded together.
And imagine what happens if you bong a life postulates with a non-life
postulates.
example : "you are either with us or against us "
well thank you very much for answering to all,
regards
alessandro.