Hello,
My name is Bryan and I'm 17 years old. I live in the Netherlands. I have
been wondering something for quite some time. It's related to out of body
experience.
I put an experienced person in a room with the doors tighly locked, and the
room next to it is a room with a table and a notebook on it. I'll write
something on this notebook. A sentence such as: "The sky is blue and the
cars are red". Can the experienced person in the other room which has no
windows or whatever, get out of his body, guide himself to the other room
and actually read what's on the notebook? Can he read the sentence: "The
sky is blue and the cars are red" exactly as I wrote it down, with pen
colour etc. while he is not physically being there and reading it?
I have asked this question many times to other ex-Scientologists but
everytime I get a vague answer. Something like: You will see when you are
experienced enough, or what he sees is different for everybody. I am just
wondering if it is really possible to put someone in a room tightly locked,
and read something in another room without him physically being there.
Greetings,
Bryan