I can not make progress with his book lately. Any time i could read it, i am busy with being aware and not thinking instead ;)

cheers

xriz

Am 09.06.2012 18:49, schrieb David M. Pelly:

It is not possible to know how much scn he did, if he did any at all, without asking him.

if he did do a significant amount, me might be more well known in the fz scientology community.

If he did, and did not do much scn, he caught on to the idea, relatively quickly.

That is the way I see it or sense it.

I have thought about this before, after I read the book about 3 or 4 yrs ago.

I should read the book again.

David

    <mailto:trom@lists.newciv.org> > ************ > > > I was helped
[...]

        //