Hi Chuck
  All of the tapes that i have collected are already digitized as MP3 files and
available at www.tromhelp.com.  Go there and download the lot to your hard
drive.

i am currently making transcripts of all the lectures so the student can read
the text while listening to Dennis talk and see the written words.

After all the lectures are transcribed i will combine the transcripts into
books edited for publication by removing all the umm.... and ahh...  etc.

Finally i hope to put together a TROM solo auditors manual giving more
information about how to effectively audit levels 2 and 3 where Dennis seems to
leave to much up to the student auditor.

Everything that is known to exist is at www.tromhelp.com and you are encouraged
to download all of it.

Welcome to TROM

keep on TROMing