Ha, ha.. see, Pete, how one little alteration (mising "o") can prevent a whole
system from working ;-)

www.thereslutionofmind.org

Roberto

Von: Pete Mclaughlin [mailto:pete_mclaughlin_93...@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Juli 2012 23:57
An: The Resolution of Mind list
Betreff: Re: [TROM1] reply to Pete From Slim.

Hi Brian

you can find the book The Resolution of Mind" as Greg Pickering and Dennis
Stephens edited and released it at  Slims site and at the freezone site:

www.thereslutionofmind.org

www.freezoneearth.org/trom/index.htm

all the additional lectures by Dennis are at my site www.tromhelp.com where
everyone is encouraged to download them to their computers.

Keep on TROMing

Pete

Sent from my iPad