The creator of this universe has never been in this Universe

only things created within this universe can be known. It's the basic law that
governs this universe.

The universe life form we consider ourself to be a part of and within is
subject to all the same laws we are as humans. It too can only know things
created within it's universal life form.

It knows of nothing outside of itself. No place to go . Nothing to do etc.

A trap of sorts with no other place to go.

Hence it's name. Universe meaning 1.

Once we leave this universe , it's plain to see how many zillions of other
universe life forms there are . Many with the same basic laws and many with
completely different governing laws.

Some see this universe as a tube. I see it as a bubble. Spherical , not
tubular. Cellular like the cells of a human life form with other cells
connected to it that create stars or portals. The energy that creates the stars
are not unlike the spark from the positive and negative legs of a DC powered
battery.  When touched together , they spark. The stars are the sparks. :  )

I'm going to eliminate the basic law that governs this universe so anyone can
know. So the universe can know. Not just things created in this universe but
anything created in this universe or not. Anything that will be created or not
in this universe or any universe.

That's my goal.

I don't need a human life form body to complete my goals. Never have .

Only life ( me ) the creator of all things can limit the ability of life ( me )
and in this universe only life ( me ) can eliminate the limits imposed upon
life ( me )

My beingness is timeless. Without time. All things in this universe that happen
and seise to happen, all happen in front of me , not from left to right nor top
to bottem nor vice versa respectively.

Me beingness is not subject to any laws of this universe or any universe.

I'm simply " here" with absolute ability and nothing else.

Have a nice day .

Slim :  )