From: trom-boun...@lists.newciv.org [mailto:trom-boun...@lists.newciv.org]
On Behalf Of Colleen K. Peltomaa
Sent: 26 August 2012 15:33
To: trom@lists.newciv.org
Subject: [TROM1] Re Timebreaking and Flinching

Hello Martin, thank you for sharing the observation. The two youngsters
flinched, understandably. This type of OT-TR0 drill helps one to hold the
space, and, as is spoken of in the Pali Canon, to gain a foothold in the
"bottomless pit" of one's mind. That's all I need, a foothold, and this
drill is doing that for me, because Friday I got my usual key-in but
flinched and shirked much less, no whining, crying, just letting the
energies be experienced without heed. A win.

love,
colleen

  _____

No virus found in this message.