Hi Function
 Ok i see your point but i feel that you are judging TROM as though it was
addressed to the being who had achieved Nirvana when in fact it is addressed to
the compulsive games player who is just starting the process of taking apart
his games.

first the games player needs to find the games he is playing
then he needs to stop playing those games in order to timebreake the compulsion
to play them.
when the TROMer gets to the end of level 5 he will be skilled at games and
recognizing postulates comming from others and will disregard those he does not
want to be the effect of.

I think that the problem you are seeing with TROM is self curing as the TROMer
reaches the end of the processing.

There is no Church of TROM to enforce a code of the ethical being on its
members.  TROMers at every point during the processing and at the completion of
the processing of their mind are their own person and able to decide for
themselves what games they will or will not play.

I am not aware of a therapy that more competely frees a being from control by
others. but it is good that you are making TROMers aware that they need to
question everything including the basic premises that TROM is based upon.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

Sent from my iPad