I ran some RI this afternoon having the universe as others and self as self.

Got into communication ( the act of complimentary postulates)  with ( him ) he
considers himself male.

He wants to change the basic law just as much as I do . It's his creation , his
postulate. His non life  goal.

His importance.

We both know it but he's not able to change it with ease.  It's a very solid
importance , very basic and is going to require some general time breaking from
levels 2 on up to L5 . Just like any other SB in this universe.

But now we have a starting point. A direction and sequence.

Together we will resolve the mind ( aka the past )  obliterate the basic law
and the job is done.

Have a nice day !!

Slim.