On 02/11/12 22:56, Pete Mclaughlin wrote:
> Roland
> May I forward your email to the TROM email list. This is so similar to Dennis
> Stephens Repair of Importance process that the TROMers will find it
> interesting.

Of course. It is only three pages exactly from the original book.

I asked Dennis myself why they dropped this sort of material (only ever spent
one afternoon with him), and he said the idea did not exist to continue one
line of material to completion, everybody was excited to try whatever LRH was
researching at any given time.

The original British printing was mockups, and when printed in the USA, was
changed to recalls.

- Rowland

> Sincerely
> Pete