Hi Paul
 I get it. You feel that overwhelm is the hot item on your case and therefor
everyone should run that out.

However every case is different.  If you read Dennis' memoirs on the
tromhelp.com site you see that Dennis was very bothered by the conditions he
grew up in where capitalists owned the housing and keep the workers in poverty
with low wages and high rents. So Dennis had more charge on degrading
conditions than on overwhelms.  He was in fact quite successful with his music
and auditing and studies so obviously he had little problem with overwhelms in
life.

Personally i have more charge on degrades early in life than on overwhelms
also. But i can see that overwhelms need to be run out also.

I do not understand your insistence that Level 5 will not address overwhelms.
Level 4 is just the Level 5 Postulate failure chart with  the 8 levels of games
removed. Level 4 then is Level 5 if you just consider the overwhelm so if you
miss an overwhelm at level 4 running the :"to know" postulate only, for
instance, you will pick it up at level 5C running the junior universes.

Keep in mind that the reactive mind forces itself on you. If you keep working
at timebreaking you life upsets you will eventually deal with everything in
your mind.
Timebreaking innocous objects and people at level 2 will quickly walk you into
the highly charged items and people in you life.  An early tape of LRH auditing
a young lady with a sore throat had Ron asking her the innocuous question "From
where could you communicate to a throat?"  she soon was answering  "From a pair
of Sissors"  "From a knife".  Rons next question was When did you have this
operation and she began to discuss her tonsillectomy.

All you have to do is keep timebreaking charged items and eventually you will
address them all.

Ok?

Keep on TROMing
Pete