Hi Colleen
You are welcome for the formulas I have done but I have not done the "to be"
yet.
In trying to formulate the level 4 commands for "to be" I am finding that "to
be" does not have a pan determined postulate.

To know is SD be known. PD know

To be then would be SD be be      PD be

It doesn't make sense.

I am still working on this as the " forced to be" and " forced to not be"
postulates do bring up incidents to run.

You will want to go over the examples I gave till they make sense to ensure the
auditing commands "bite" and bring to mind the correct incidents to run.

Keep on TROMing
Pete