Hi Will,

I have been wanting some one to rewrite TROM in a lay person;s language and
gradient since I learned about 5 yrs ago.

I am looking forward to reading your version.

I hope many  more able and  properly qualified people do the same.

The more versions the better.

The biggest room in the world is room for improvement.

David