Hi all
In the TROM manual Dennis states the following:

"As a male, he soon starts to get opposed to females, and vice-versa. Very soon
he is in a terrible state on the subject, for the two genders are not
intrinsically in opposition to each other. </p>

You end up with a classic case of cross-packaging. We find the male desperately
asserting his masculinity, while heavily suppressing any feminine
characteristics in his personality, and vice-versa for the female. The whole
subject soon takes on the quality of a nightmare, and becomes one big
unsolvable problem. And it stays this way until the being regains his full
freedom of choice to occupy, at will, any one of the four classes available to
him on the subject".

I am confused by the first sentence in the second paragraph. How is this a
classic case of Cross-Packaging?  it is a classic case of compulsive games play
but I don't see how it is cross packaging.

Anyone have an idea?

Sincerely
Pete