From: Pete McLaughlin [mailto:pete_mclaughlin_93...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 10:20 PM
To: Colleen K. Peltomaa; TROM
Subject: Re: [TROM1] RE Cross-Packaging

Hi Colleen and thanks

a Junior Goals Package is set up on the postulate failure chart just like
the to know postulate chart but subsitiuting to sex or whatever junior goal
you want for to know. the Junior Goals are verbs or action words or
doingnesses.

see the attached files

The Junior Universes are very different. these are nouns which is to say
objects which have an existence like a cat or a brick so they are added to
the to know goals package to be erased from the mind as an object or an
existence.

see the attached file for a dress

  _____