Some good news too about my high TA:  Timebreaking overts on bodies in more
detail than before a this-lifetime incident and TA went stable at 5.0 (down
from 6.5).

While on the meter at 5.0 I started rubbing and touching the body (with
yawns).  TA with responsive needle went to a stable 2.9 with a fully
readable needle within 10 minutes of doing that.

A fellow Trommer does that on his own to bring his TA  down to 3, and he
asked me to try it while I was on the meter.

The day before he also helped me 2WC the narrative of this lifetime overts
on bodies while I looked at a cloudy looking wall until the wall was no
longer "cloudy" and just a wall there. (Currently do not get much on
visual).

There is a similar procedure which Paul Adams does, which he calls "Rub and
Yawn".

Dennis in TROM calls this "Repair of Importances", rubbing the body =
perceptual RI.   I feel more in "ownership" of the body and less into
"protecting bodies".    The body is probably the most important thing in my
life (less so walls, and doorknobs, and teacups, and shoes, etc.).

Creative RI, as Alberto explained (and some others) is still tops in my
book, such as an OT Serfac, or a 'problem in importance'.   For example, if
one feels a lack of money and puts it all around them, it causes change.

Thus, using perceptual RI on the thing that is everywhere we are and never
leave home without.
 If you are in present time and your needle is not high, it might not do
much for you, but give it a
try when you want to get your TA within range.

Thanks,
Colleen