The mind...... is not some thing that I have or you have or another has
like brains for example.

Its universal.  What we consider important in the mind is not.

Is there anything in the mind that is not in your past ?

Everything in the mind is in the past. It IS the past of creations.  Past
postulates.
A postulate is a creayed thing. Its gonna be in the mind forever. The
importance need not be.

The resolution of mind is in other words the resolution of your individual
importances in the mind. The past. Its just as easy to see anothers past as
it is yours.

Knowing who's is who is another story.

There are many things we consider important right now . Importance is not a
bad thing.  Its the things consodered important you know not what of that
are the source difficulty.

You can search endlessly for reasons why you do things or dont do things or
act certain ways to certain circumstances etc. But I can assure you your
efforts are futile.

When you resolve all the importances in the mind you'll resolve all those
things you consider undesirable as well. Youll be free from the influences
of those things that were once important.

So dont go looking for specifics.  Just resolve the importances in the mind
as they show up as you go.

Makes no difference what they are . What ever it is will be resolved on
level 5.

So just fo the exercises 1 through 5 and what ever it is will be resolved.

Youll also resolve things you didnt even reslize were " things " along the
way as well.

You'll understand more about life than you are capable of imagining at your
present state.

Life on this planet and in this universe may soon  seem soooooo ridiculous,
ludicrous or futile youll be happy to leave it for a better place.

But youll have more fun than youve ever had along the way . I know, I have.

The mind IS  a place. Its a place made up of the past. Important or not.
Its all there exactly as it was when it was created. Same location in
space, same time.

Can there be an up without a down ? A left without a right? A good without
a bad ? Yes but not in this universe. Youll need to leave it to have these
things. Can there be a past without the present ? Not in our universe.

Its a dual structured universe. Dont fight it. Youll just be playing games.

Playing games, any games leads to a place that I can assure you is very
unpleasant.

Example.

How do you feel after a fight or argument with another ? Pretty crappy
depending on how important the issue is.

Likewise,  how do you feel when you and another both accomplish goals in
common. Very good about each other and self.

The more important the better it feels.

These are just some of the things youll soon come to know as " things" gets
resolved.

HAND

SLIM