Hi Ale

I searched the book 01 Insanity Point Lectures and came up with Dennis's
definitions:
 Class
Now a class is a group whose members all posses the same quality or qualities.
I'll give it again, A class is a group whose members all posses the same
quality or qualities. Example, Men are a class, you consider men as a class
because they all posses the same quality or qualities. Black beings are a class
a class of black beings they possess the quality of blackness and the quality
of beings so they are black beings. So that's a class. There's a class of black
beings and a class of men. They are examples of classes.
So that's what this mysterious word class means. These definitions I am giving
you are pretty well standard definitions in the field of logic, so their
scientific definitions... in the science of logic. I am sure if you were to
refer to a logical text book you'd find a much more hairy definitions than I am
giving you but they boil down to what I'm giving you. They're probably much
more precise than the textbook definitions would be but these are good enough
for us.

Common Class
Next, we have the definition of a common class. Now a common class is a class
whose members all posses the qualities of two classes. Give it to you again. A
common class is a class whose members all possess the qualities of two classes.
An example of a common class would be black men. Each of the members of the
class of black men would possess the qualities of black beings and of men. So
they would be the common class of black beings and of men. So they become the
class of black men, you follow. This is quite straight forward. The common class

Do you have the Kindle version of this book? or at least the PDF version i put
up at tromhelp.com.  both are searchable with a word find function to will
present you with all occurences of any word you want to find in the book in two
seconds.

Keep on TROMing
Pete