Hi Leoncio,

I have not had time to look over any of your references to Scheinfeld's writing but I intend to. I have been very busy since I have moved and am helping my son through a very rough spot in his life. Slowly but surely he is coming around and seeing the truth from his surroundings. I do take some joy inasmuch as I have pointed out the lies and the truths and given him help in communicating what the lies and the truths are as I see them and allowing him to then discover for himself what the truths and the lies are.

Now on to your subject. I have made a comment below within your post. Since I have not reviewed Scheinfeld's work I don't know if he makes the statement or whether it is your interpretation from Scheinfeld's work. But I have added more to give a complete understanding of the win/lose dichotomy inherent in all games.