I enjoy the spirit of your communications Slim, very freeing and explorative,
makes things feel very doable!

In seeking a reference/touchstone for the Sun explorations I remembered having
an experience of massive intensity where I/my-body still apparently on earth in
a fully waking state were fully penetrated by the sun, I was on the phone at
the time. It was as if I was witnessing massive fissures in the earth which
needed filling/balancing, my body was the sensory gauge to that process and my
awareness was completing/doing the balancing somehow.

Anyways, I’ve not visited that intensity for a while, a sort of cellular
sunburn feeling, neither pleasant nor unpleasant, just intense!

I can definitely feel a shift putting my attention through the sun, a kind of
refreshing fluidity, a greater stillness, not able to see much though, yet,
will probably need greater exposure to get clearer perceptions, will persevere
: )

Sean