From: Paul Tipon [mailto:pti...@proftitleserv.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 2:23 PM
To: The Resolution of Mind list
Subject: Re: [TROM1] Too much attention on postulates from the past

Hi Brian,

Comments interspersed below.

On Jan 28, 2014, at 1:48 PM, TROM wrote:

> *************
> The following message is relayed to you by  trom@lists.newciv.org
> ************
> I'd just clarify that a postulate is not a statement.

For lack of a better metaphor of what as a spirit, one is doing, the
word statement was used.  A better description would be 'a mental
statement' or perhaps even better, a 'spiritual thought by the
spirit, strictly in spiritual thought terms' to have something occur.

> Thinking that postulates are some verbalization is not correct.

This is true and I had no intention to mislead and I didn't say it
was a verbalization.

> A postulate of gold bars IS the gold bars, the postulate IS the
> thing itself. Existence is not brought about by a via of making a
> statement about existence.

I would say that 'THE' gold bars are the result of a  postulate.
They are not the postulate.  The gold bars appear for they are the
result of a postulate made about gold bars coming into existence.

Paul