Hi Pete and Colleen,

You both have taken up a mighty task and your intentions are noteworthy and wise. I too see genius from Dennis and also see what you mention of Dennis' work. Myself, I have tried to show that Dennis was on the right path and did discover a new Tech but did not mention all that he discovered for he had different 'Importances', importances all of his own individual creation.

I feel the same about LRH and for myself see that his 'Importances' changed while delivering the first Saint Hill Special Briefing Course and went astray with new non-help directions and Tech. I did the SHSBC but unlike others on the course with me, I read every single page of the bulletins and listened to every single tape and more. I was even reprimanded and threatened when requesting tapes and bulletins that are no longer on the SHSBC course. Those tapes and bulletins are now confidential and probably no one is allowed them at all.

I also audited to 'Very Well Done' every single action a Class VI can deliver from the start to the finish. Another aspect that graduates are not required to perform in order to graduate. I audited hundreds of hours and could actually experience the PC's emotions and somatics myself as well as know the PC's cognition before he had it and voiced it.

It is really sad for mankind what Cos has done to LRH's Tech but then too LRH himself had a hand in taking it astray and setting it up to be led astray. Much of LRH's work is hard to understand too and in some cases only understood from the viewpoint of already being an OT.

Thank you to Pete and Colleen, Paul