Hi Slim,

You wrote:

"Opposing goals keep things in existence and generates mass while complementary
goals bring about the vanishment of mass."

Maybe I have a confusion but how do you complement the goal of war? By having
war? How do you complement working for little money and essentially being a
modern slave? By working? Taxes? How do we complement anything that is
undesirable to self, when really someone is gaining unfairly at the expense of
others? See where I'm going?

Sent from my iPhone