If the past-of the universe is knowable+,  that means, by the law of duality,
and polarity ,

 then.....

the future+ must be,  not knowable- .

Without these  2 sets of opposition postulates , the universe would vanish .

If collapsing the polarity into the negative leg generates mass.

Collapsing the polarity into the positive leg brings vanishment .

Has to .

When you have the answer for one , the answer for the other always presents
itself.

The simplest possibility is not just usually, but always, and without
exception, the most probable.

1 life+quality+with unlimited+ ability+
 Multiple massive not knowing- life forms with masses brought about by + vs -
postulates in opposition.
Dual universal law.
Simple binary logic.
Able to instantly bring things about and vanish at will.

Not know - postulates  generate  reality .
Know + postulates vanish realty .

Take a human body and cut down the center.

It's the law of duality in the form of massive conflicts with self

The right side is positive and the left negative.

Sensation is perceived by the central spinal cord.

Arms and legs and body are used to make their postulates effective . There's
actually a time line as the being acquires mass in the form of itself. Life
with no body . . The body only has the basic senses , eyes, ears, nose, temp
etc. etc.

The being is in the center where the spinal column is to the head but considers
itself more around the head area.

 Watch a child who has a doll in each hand and pretends they are friends .
Sometimes they fight and sometimes they don't.

Complementary and opposing goals. Law of polarized duality . Planets, suns,
galaxy's . Everything has em.

The child is so good at not knowing that it's just her who is playing both
dolls . And the dolls don't know it either. One in the left - hand and the
other in the + right hand.

Life has the ability to communicate to all life forms and awaken them to the
knowledge that they are all actually just 1 life . Life is unlimited ability in
its native state and only disables it self with negative not know legs of the
true dual goals package.

Life controls all life forms and are governed by the basic duality laws of the
universe.

That's some off the scale ability Holmes . !!!!!

That's the simplest way to vanish the universe. Game over , mass unimportant,
vanishment.  Have all life forms realize they are all part of the 1.

I wouldn't even be writing this if I knew it was just me. But we can remove and
replace not know postulates at will when we know how . Even the self +><-not
self.

When the law of duality is vanished all that's there is the 1. Life. Bob Marley
nailed it. Lol.

When everyone knows it's truly like playing chess against ones self for an
eternity.

After the first day, it's torturous. Lol.

So not know it's just you and the sparks star flying.

Not knowing in part generates mass energy and sensation mid way between the
legs of duality. The other part is knowing. The positive leg of the duality
package.

Hmmmm ....

Slim