Thanks Pete.  Stay tuned for tomorrow.

Paul

On Mar 3, 2014, at 8:43 PM, Pete Mclaughlin wrote:

Hi Paul
This indicates ver strongly with me.

"Misleading information is what caused/causes confusion which leads to conflict in the beginning as nothing seems to work, one cannot be cause let alone responsible and the only other active ingredients, another or others who are the only other 'sources' around then become the targets to be handled in order to get something, anything to occur. Since this is a lie, nothing is undone and the trap closes in tighter and tighter with obviously no way out under these circumstances. Unknownnesses and not knows are generated ad infinitum along with false unknownnesses and not knows."

When I decide some one else is the cause of my problems this is a lie. I will not solve my problems by changing others only by finding my postulates and changing them.

Very good

Pete

Sent from my iPad