One of the definitions of Dimension is: Aspect; element: "He's a good newsman, and he has that extra dimension" (William S. Paley). Another usage is: a new dimension to politics. So when uses the word dimension it is not just length, width and height.

The use of dimension by the definition above is to name a quality of something a dimension and there are two examples given above.

Now let's take an example. Ken Ogger mentions sound as two dimensions inasmuch as it goes up and down. This up and down can be volume or tone. Since volume and tone are two unrelated qualities ... couldn't we call them additional dimensions of sound? If one or several tones are used together, there will be harmonies or dis-harmonies. Couldn't that be a dimension of two or more tones?

Getting back to volume, couldn't we say that a low frequency of 10 decibels of power travels 100 ft in air and a higher frequency of 10 decibels of power will only travel 80 ft in that same air. Couldn't this quality be called a dimension?

Suppose we put the 10 decibels of a low frequency in air and it travels 100 ft and when we put that same sound into nitrogen, it travels 110 ft. Couldn't this be called a dimension of sound? Or if one cares to change the reference, couldn't we call this a dimension of different types of gasses relative to a sound?

Then, couldn't the same style of dimensions of sound for gases or for liquids depending on your preference be called dimensions of liquid or of sound? In other words, there is no limit to what a dimension can be denoted as. And this concept of dimensions could be applied and carry on forever depending on one's creativity. This can be done with light and even the broadness, depth, intensity, force, etc. of human emotion can be categorized and thereby have dimension.

In other words, I see the concept of dimensions of anything, subjective or objective to be infinite. It is all a matter of imagination and creativity.

Another example is a physical object. Couldn't it's temperature, its weight, its size, its molecular composition, its atomic composition also be called the dimensions of that object? Where is the law that states dimension must always be linear or curvature measurement of the outside or inside surfaces of an object? What about subjective objects such as love, emotion, intelligence, bravery, hate, fear, etc. don't we measure those too.

I could go on and on and on but I think you get the idea. There is no limit to what a dimension could be. Just like with one's God like powers and ability, the only limiting factor to a God is God himself. The corollary to that is ... if one is limited then he must be a God putting limits on himself. Who knows why? That is for each of this figure out, figure out our own personal reason(s). Brings me to another corollary. The size of one's case is an indicator of how big and tough a God you were all along the track and you just didn't want to hurt yourself and others. And this now leads to overts, motivators and withholds which is the make up of the physical universe and games, in particular the Postulate Failure Chart. Can you see how going down the Chart duplicates going down in one's use of dimensions, all the way down to I don't know anything and neither does anyone else. Not only have I lost but so has everyone else or at least eventually everyone else. We then have faith and beliefs rather than knowledge.

Cut it out, will ya. Does this also tell you why you have to have and be a body. I have left one thing out .............. and that is your misunderstanding and therefore lack of knowledge. So if my little treatise here hasn't got you to wise up then start cracking those books and start learning. Ignorance is the toughest, meanest trap and task master of all.

Keep on TROMmoing. I hope you all figure it out or a least stop limiting yourself.

Paul