From: trom-boun...@lists.newciv.org [mailto:trom-boun...@lists.newciv.org]
On Behalf Of Slim
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 12:08 AM
To: trom@lists.newciv.org
Subject: [TROM1] Hi Martin

http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/2014-February/004463.html

Ya it's true. The past and present are just considerations.  They don't
exist. Just now . There's only now.

Like when you are laying in bed thirsty  for water . You look around but see
no water . You stand up and see a bottle of water on the shelf that you
didn't notice before.

So you think oh , I put it there earlier in the day . .....

But how can that be ? The past is only a consideration. If what you say is
true.

I say the same thing.

The bottle of water appeared when you noticed it . Not from when you put it
there earlier in the day .

The past and future are both different in that one comes first and the other
fallows .
Present time is between the two like a spinal cord is between both arms and
legs eyes nose teeth lungs tits balls nipples etc .

Power goes in one way and waste goes out the other. Through the mouth and
out the butt.

The spinal cord is used for sensation. It runs up the center.

Intelligence is the ability to see differences and similarities

Slim :  )

What did you do on your 18th birthday ? Really. ?