Hello everyone!

Dennis mentions "walking this route" and "leaving this ape" and if you wish
to do so, you might as well intimately understand it, and not fight it's
inherited social/cultural/mating/eating habits.

What are these inevitable habits I might as well not try to escape from
before "leaving this ape?"

On another note, I remember Dennis mentioning evolution on a lecture about
homosexuality. I'm curious did Dennis believe in Darwinian evolution?

Speaking of homosexuality, Dennis says it's abberative, I'm curious of 2014
trommers opinion on the matter, as I have that tendency. And can easily
seeing it be an abberation, or perhaps all charge associated is due to
programming from my religious upbringing.

Thank you!

Jonah