Thanks you Aarre.
The instalments have started going out with some comments.  As well as enrolling  on the list at http://lists.worldtrans.org/mailman/listinfo/cosmichistory, as a temporary measure you can see the instalments as they come out, and many of the comments at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ivdz2o592s4vd5/fJ5cRbJpx2 .
Eventually they will be "long term" available at www.cosmichistory.info. I say "long term" because I can not guarantee they will be there until the end of this universe.

All best wishes,

Ant