Hi Paul

Here is part of my previous post you may have missed.

"The
 body being electrical in nature like the mind is influenced by the
mind. All is in a field as you mention. but the current method of mind
measuring is the mind via the body. The field we are interested in = the
 Mind is to a greater or lesser degree impressed upon the body.

Meters are set up to measure body resistance. I don't know of an accurate Mind
- thought detector  except the being himself at that ability level. So
when a beings attention is called to an importance by himself or the
environment, he creates it from mind - more solid = important. Often we
are blind to these, but with a meter read we make the connection."

We are getting into semantics here, with varying amounts of data,
understandings, and experience.

Without going into details of knowledge or experience which could just
overwhelm and not add to the help in understanding asked for by persons on list.

Every living entity has a particular field of energy which extends beyond its
physical form. all the way down to the smallest. It is just life force (
consciousness ) at a local foci.

A field of consciousness localized can be considered a  mind ( or have a mind )
to the degree it is identified to its creator being, with its particular set of
limiting postulates. or we could call it a field of unconsciousness ;-)

One could go on ad infinitum, but I just wanted to
 help Richard from where he was asking for some help, and not too far beyond.
If he needed more data, as he did, he asked.

So I think he got what he asked for. Some of us who know by education, personal
study, experience and training, give out too much in response to questions
asked. I may be guilty of that, and still may in the future. But hopefully I
just give data that communicates in order to aid understanding where I feel I
may be of help.

Keep on TROMing

Ralph