Hi Eli,

Welcome to the list!

I think you'll find the creative version of RI to be very powerful. Aside
from remedying your havingness/importances you are practicing the basic
abilities of a being.

Dennis covers pretty well where you should be when L2 is complete. The
lectures give important additional data that you should have. (Pete's edited
kindle versions are very good)

Reading the manual multiple times has definitely helped me to understand
TROM more thoroughly.

Happy TROMing!

Brian

  _____