Ciao Pete . La mia assenza dal blog è per varie cause .Ultima,mio padre è
morto,era in metastasi ecc .Con un altro Trommers stiamo cercando di finirela
traduzione . Nic .

----Messaggio originale----

Da: pete_mclaughlin_93...@yahoo.com

Data: 13-giu-2014 15.42

A: "TROM"<trom@lists.newciv.org>

Ogg: [TROM1] Fwd: Welcome to TROM

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:

From: "patrick.schuppe" <patrick.schu...@web.de>
Date: June 13, 2014 at 12:18:43 AM PDT
To: "'Pete Mclaughlin'" <pete_mclaughlin_93...@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Welcome to TROM

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

-->

Hello Pete

,

Thanks for welcoming me.

My Name is Patrick Schuppe.
I was born back in 1981. I came to TROMn because I listened and participated in
a German seminar on DVD about TROM.

I always looked at self dewelopment
material for years. What helped me the most was “the secret” and a curse
on how to find my “Higher Guidance”

Always something was missing!
There for I studied more material to find the answer. In TROM I was able to find
out what the other material and curses did not tell me.

I want to be on this list
to find more people who do TROM to get in contact with the people.

Take care for now,

Patrick Schuppe