Hello Mac. The R6EW for me is a little different from Trom.
I know the conference Anatomy of the bank, is the GPM,
thing different in how you handle Trom, I think.
The postulates or purposes, Trom handling differently.
Take a look if you want. For metering, depending on where
is your case, I think.
Maybe one out of Dannis, correct me if I'm wrong, or
I do not have the right data, you fail to find the purpose
of this life. If it exists, if it was done, and you are not
Aware - it is like using a'' way''.
You can also find no meter! In materials of
Ron's research, says that this is done, to the
two years. With a meter is easy to verify, among
another. For example the aim could be to know
whatever. Thus the present life is lived for
have knowledge! But he does not know why
want all this knowledge! And 'channeled by
purpose. (This example is not related to Trom,
although it looks like one).
I thought of something to comm Troming, like it?
(My English - is - with google ....)
Nic.