Hi Svoboda
Unfortunately no.
This is Boolean algebra which is used to make logical analysis. The only
numerical values allowed are zero and one.

X can be any pustulate or thing. Y can be any postulate or thing. When these
postulates or things are used the equation equals 1 which is everything in the
universe.

Sincerely
Pete

Sent from my iPad