Hi Jesus
Here is the quote.

"All goals packages are within the basic package, ‘To know’.  Why, then, may it
be necessary to address other (junior) packages on the route out?  Simply
because a being may not clearly perceive that any given purpose in life is a
method of achieving one or other of the legs of the basic package.  Once he
perceives this regarding a given purpose the charge (upset) on that purpose
vanishes and reappears in the ‘To know’ package.  While he does not perceive
this the charge remains in the junior package."

It is from The Resolution of Mind original copy I got from Flemming which is
available at tromhelp.com.

My cognition is that the "to be known" leg is the first effort of a being in
any new area he enters so it is the basis for any junior goal he uses to get
others to know him.

Sincerely
Pete

Sent from my iPad