rather useless for me lately. How come I've never seen that text before? Is
it anywhere on tromhelp.com?

Also, Vladimir Svoboda, if you are reading this, please look into your
inbox/spam folders, I've recently written a letter to you, with the subject
"По поводу TROM (The Resolution of Mind)
(https://mail.google.com/mail/u/3/h/jkcf9p2psgmg/?&v=c&s=s&th=148d7a17e9bf6ddb)
". Please respond! (sorry for spam)

And I was wondering: who do we have on the list who never had anything to do
with Scientology (like myself) before finding TROM, who somehow met TROM on
their way to... wherever they were going?