Hello Colleen,

Thank you for your interesting email. ☺

Yes I am in Portsmouth which is right on the south coast near the sea.
That's very helpful about what you use for the time breaking with a person, and
that makes complete sense when  you explain it like that.

I get most of what is being talked about, but it was the practical details I
found  odd. It's helpful to have friends that have such experience in the field
that can be conferred with, I would say although I agree that it's our case we
need to do the work, if we get confused or stuck many will give up and the
chance can be lost. I have noticed a pattern in myself that can easily withdraw
and go into research mode and lose touch with the world. I created my own art
based on the things I had learnt,  reiki,  shamanism, Buddhist psychology,  a
course in miracles and being an interfaith minister,  advaita and I dedicated
nine months of my life to it and got zero from it, but to grind myself to a
exhausted standstill. I realize that its good to have friends that you can turn
to that understand whats happening in your universe. Something I observed in
scientology was the use of clay.i had this idea in my mind percolating for a
few years that art was such a force for healing and I knew it was very
important for me. After my job ended, I took a class in ceramic sculpture,  I
was told that I had a natural ability for it. There was something about
creating a form that really lifted me.

After I admitted that my art was not going what I had mocked it up to be. I had
the space to look at what I really loved to do. I have a deep affection for
children and they share this with me. I love to teach them, and he, please them
learn and express themselves,  they are so honest, something that so many of us
lose as we get older. So I came across something called jumping clay. It's
teaching kids to work with clay. You can see it online,  there are businesses
all over the world. Right now I am making an application to the bank for a loan
to train and start a business to be an instructor.  It's important that I
follow this creative spark in my heart, and to share that with others and get
paid would be so wonderful. I don't have a job right now, so I have signed up
for a hand sculpture class and paper mache course, so I have positive things in
my universe. I am aware that I can easily fall into the CGC.  I have been in
that one game and been overwhelmed and snapped, fortunately I knew enough to
find my way back.

What you say about the image freezing up or being covered ovr is what's going
on with me now. I am time breaking with my ex girlfriend,  and I can do some,
but what happens is it starts to be flooded with other incidents or it gets
foggy or grainy. The whole thing really messed me up and I know it still is
compulsively playing out. I don't want her in my universe it's gone and it's
all just crazy, so that is my main focus right now. I agree that I gain a lot
from the RI's, they are great.

Your work with your partner sounds interesting!  ☺

I can believe the practices that your friends do. Having been on the roundabout
of spituality I have seen the weird and wonderful, including one person who
thought whipping themselves with stinging nettles was healing. For me it's a
mix of healing and empowerment,  of course we need to confront our experiences,
but we also want to have fun, or life becomes drudgery.

Yes I am happy to work in the way you have suggested, are you a professional,
in that you charge for your time and expertise?

I look forward to hearing from you.

ARC
Dru

Sent from Samsung tablet