At 01:19 01-11-2014, Colleen K. Peltomaa wrote:
It was either Ed Dawson or Max Sandor who wrote this:

From what I have read, the Buddha also did some serious timebreaking.

749. The Nirvana Process [From Little Purple Notebook]

It was Max Sandor who published (on the net) the Little Purple Notebook.

It should not be forgotten that it was Max who started this TROM list,  After it had been dead a while I took it over and revived it, and at a later date Peter McLaughlin took it over.  It might be one of the oldest still existing Internet lists.  Max started it by paying a firm for the use of it, and when I took it over he restarted it himself in conjunction with Flemming Funch. So far as I know Flemming still hosts it for nothing.

All the best,

Ant